Precor® introduced the most significant cardio equipment breakthrough in years, the Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer. Precor® continues to refine its patented EFX ® technology with the EFX ®544 which has exclusive, adjustable Cross Ramp™ incline.. Cross Ramp™ settings offer a no-impact stride path that mimics cross-country skiing, walking, running, and climbing. The precise, patented geometry of the forward or reverse stride, when combined with the unique Cross Ramp™, puts the EFX® in a class all its own. It is a winner in every gym and an absolute necessity, and makes a perfect asset for any discerning home owner.
- Efficient Motion, Comfortable Exercise Fluid, no-impact movement eliminates jarring movement which can lead to joint and muscle pain and injury. It’s comfortable for the back, hips, knees, and ankles.
- Excellent Cardiovascular Conditioning Users quickly achieve exceptional cardiovascular conditioning without the potentially harmful impact involved in most weight-bearing exercises.
- Superior Muscle Involvement The EFX544 offers more lower-body muscle involvement than traditional fitness machines. It provides an average of 30% more gluteal involvement and thoroughly works the quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors, and calves.
- Four Machines In One The many adjustment options help the motion simulate more comfortable versions of other favorite activities. Lower ramp levels can feel like cross-country skiing or walking or running on a treadmill. Higher ramp levels can produce a an efficient, comfortable, cycling or stair climbing motion.
- Variety and Fun EFX544 exercise variety delivers the ideal workout to all types of users, whether they’re moderate exercisers, deconditioned people, rehab patients, or athletes. At the same time, the EFX544 provides the “fun factor” – a crucial motivator that’s lacking in all too many fitness routines.
- Smart Rate – A different color indicator shows when the user’s heart rate is above, below, or within the user’s ideal weight loss or cardiovascular training zone. To activate Smart Rate, the user must wear the heart rate chest strap.
- Quick Start – The push of a single key lets the user begin exercising in the manual course.
- Manual course allows the user to control ramp incline, resistance and pace.
- 8 Programmed courses provide hill, valley, and interval training through ramp changes. The user selects resistance level and determines pace.
Call for pricing and other available equipment:
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Phone: (800) 988-7736
Fax: (909) 989-4706